Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hilton Head!!!

Alright - here's a very long post with lots of pictures from our trip to Hilton Head!  I think I've run out of commentary.... :) haha! 











HDG wanted to play  ping pong sooooo bad.... unfortunately he wasn't very good!

I think it was 3 against G!! :)
HDG with our puzzle
The boys being silly!











Lunch time on the back porch...
obviously clothes were optional....



Dance party time!
these are our pictures right before midnight on New Years Eve....


On our way out of town we decided to take one more quick trip down to the beach...



crazy dad!





Aunt Brittoni jumps on Uncle Bailey's back....
now it's Uncle Bailey's turn.... Brittoni's ready


Dad chasing MK....

I don't really know how this picture happened - but my favorite part is Millie's face!




Throwing Millie up in the air.... again - I love Millie's face!

Mimi with her boys!

G and Harrison - I love this picture!


One more picture with Aunt Brittoni before it's time to head home....

No comments: