Saturday, November 5, 2011

On to September...

Labor Day weekend I went on a girls trip with some of my college girlfriends!  Unfortunately Tropical Storm Lee decided to join us on the Gulf.... meaning we didn't really didn't get much beach time - but we had a great time just hanging out together! :)  I'm not going to put many of our pictures up here... but here's our view from our balcony...


and here's a quick group shot!  Love these girls!
 Here is some of Harrison's AWESOME bath art!



 Love this little face!
 excuse me mom... I'm reading!
 another father daughter moment
 Corey and I celebrated out 6th wedding anniversary on Sept 10.... and Aunt Laura came over to babysit so we could have a date night!  Yeah Aunt Laura!

 I don't usually leave the laundry basket downstairs - but the one time I did MK found it and thought it was a toy for her... too cute!


 This child is a mess!!!  If I turn around for 2 seconds she does this....
 This is normal in our house....
 Harrison wanted to take a picture with Millie... instead he ended up choking her....
 Sweet girl!
Millie isn't really allowed in the kitchen at our house - but since Mimi and G have a very open kitchen they can't really keep her out.... SO she LOVES to play in their tupperware cabinet!!  haha!!

No comments: