Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Early August...

So I'm REALLY far behind... like almost 3 months behind....oops! :)  Obviously we have been busy - so here are some pictures from early August!

HDG enjoying his left over cupcakes!


Harrison painting his train from his girlfriend Marlie!


the finished product!
MK enjoying some corn!  yum yum!

Pool time!



These pictures are from my actual 30th birthday!  As you can tell the kids didn't really want to take a picture with me - but oh well!!


This one is a little blurry - but I couldn't resist! haha!

Aunt Laura's best friend Jenny flew into town for one night in early August - and we got to go pick her up from the airport!  Harrison was so excited - and wanted to make her a sign!  I forgot to get a picture of the finished product - but it was really cute - and she loved it!
what a goof ball! :)
Here's "Aunt" Jenny with the kiddos - and Aunt Laura of course!


she had to fly out early the next morning - so this is them EARLY in the morning eating breakfast!
and with jazz hands... haha!
LOVE this picture of the two of them - I think it should be framed!

Random quick self portrait of Corey Millie and I....
MK playing in Nana and Papa's cabinets!

MK with dad's hat! :)





Nana and MK!
HDG eating scupadines from Aunt Joan's yard!

No comments: