Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update blog...

Ok - so I know I've neglected I'm blogging responsibility lately - and for that I'm really really sorry... I can only promise to try harder!!! I also know most of you only check this blog for the pictures... not the actual writing - so I'll try to keep the writing to a minimum and put lots of pictures up!!
So - the last time I blogged we had gone to the mountains... the Thursday after the mountains Harrison got to take a day trip to Chattanooga, TN with Mimi and Aunt Addie to meet Corey's grandparents (Harrison's great grand parents) Mama Dean and Daddy Jack. They met at a Cracker Barrel in Chattanooga - and from what I heard they had a blast!! Here are a couple pictures....

so many toys... where do I start?!?!
What a little wiggle worm!!

NEXT - Harrison and I went to Nana and Papa's house for the weekend so Corey could get this final cramming in for the CPA. So - the weekend of Oct 24-26 Laura, David, Harrison and I went to Stone Mountain park and climbed the mountain! I'm so glad David was with us - because seriously I got about 1/2 way up the mountain with Harrison on my back and I thought I was going to DIE!!! I handed Harrison off to David (in the hiking "back-pack") and I'm not kidding - he started running up the mountain with 30lbs on his back - WHAT A SHOW OFF!! :) Just kidding - thanks David - I wouldn't have made it to the top without you!! After our mountain hiking adventure we got our blanket set up on the front lawn area for the last laser show of the year! Before the show Harrison was all over the place - and I was pretty sure the whole laser show experience was going to be HORRIBLE - but as soon as the show started Harrison sat down and was a perfect angel!! What a shock!!! I don't have any pictures of this experience because I left my camera at home - but I'll see if I can get some from Laura and David and post them soon!!
That same weekend we also went to Ava's 1st b-day party... once again I forgot my camera until the very end - so I've only got one picture of Harrison and Ava... oops!! I really have to get better with taking pictures!! Here's all I've got of the b-day party...
Oh - and also at the b-day party we got "goodie bags" and in this goodie bag there were some Halloween glasses... please check this out!!! How funny!! I can only hope that Harrison doesn't get this daddy's bad vision... otherwise this is much less funny!! :)

No comments: