Monday, November 17, 2008

RANDOM...

Since our home computer has been messed up for about 2 weeks now I'm really behind on posting new pictures!  Instead of making a bunch of individual post I was thinking that I would just do one big random post (plus a couple more)!!  So here goes...
We brought a bunch of apples back from North Georgia... and well Harrison found one on the table (first of all 1 year olds shouldn't be able to reach the middle of the dining room table - but that's a whole different story) and before I could get to him he had already taken a big bite out of it... so I decided to just let him have it - and see what he would do with it.... 


And - here's what he did with it!!!  Pretty impressive huh!?!
Next - here are a couple cute pictures of play time with dad... and what happens when Harrison gets ahold of one of my hair bands!




Now - here are a couple pictures of Harrison and his friend Palmer at church. First Palmer didn't want to participate - then Harrison wasn't having any of it... then finally we got a cute one!!


And to finish up the random blog - here are a couple pictures of Harrison and the mess he can make with mashed potatoes...


No comments: