Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nashville!

I'm still working on editing some of my photos from downtown Nashville - but here are some of the pictures I have actually edited from our trip...
A view of downtown Nashville from the bridge

another view from the bridge

and another...
an old Church of Christ downtown
the AT&T building... I think they call it the Batman building... cute huh?!?

we stopped at a boot shop downtown and Harrison and Addie tried on some boots
this kid is a mess!!
better :)
downtown
an old building...
I liked the message on the board outside this record store - "we shall overcome"
I just loved the colors on this picture...
and an HDR photo of the Stage
Like I said - I'm still editing - so hopefully I can post some more Nashville pics soon - but that's it for now!

No comments: