Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trip to the Rome park!

Harrison and I went up and had lunch with Aunt Laura a week or so ago... Chick-fil-a of course!! She was really busy so we didn't get to hang out with her for too long - but Rome has a pretty rockin' park not too far away - so after lunch we went over to the park for some outside fun! Harrison had a great time... the hardest part is always convincing him to leave! It's so embarrassing... he screams like I'm a stranger trying to kidnap him from the park every single time! One of these days the police are seriously going to think I'm stealing a random kid and arrest me!!! Not funny Harrison.... not funny!
Yeah! Playground time!
He loved this big slide!
Wee!
He also loved climbing through the tunnels!
Where to next?!?! :)
I love the look of concentration on his face!

No comments: