Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A weekend with both grandparents....

The weekend of the 18th we went out to see both sets of grandparents. First it was Nana and Papa's house - nothing too exciting but you know I like to put pictures up anyway....
there's my little cowboy!!
he's so musical...
always playing!!!

This is a riding toy that I had when I was little.... Harrison loved it - and wouldn't let go of it even though he was way too big to ride on it!!
Next - it was off to Mimi and G's...
Harrison eating AGAIN....
He's messy!!!
Next Harrison wanted to try on Aunt Addie's HIGH heeled shoes.... HAHA
it wasn't easy at first....
but he got the hang of it!!
as we got ready to leave G found a baby bird stuck in their garage -
Harrison looks very concerned....
quick picture with Aunt Addie and Mimi
having a snack in the car.....
AND last but certainly not least.... my new favorite picture!!!
THIS KID ROCKS!!! :)

No comments: