Friday, December 31, 2010

A quick recap of November...

I'm pretty sure the whole month of November was a blur... but here's a quick recap....
MK - just chillin'
Harrison is ALWAYS messing with Millie - I feel like she looks scared in half the pictures I take of her... poor thing...
He also wants to hold her and "pet" her all the time.... I've tried to explain that she's not a dog... but I don't think he cares....
Corey's parents invited us to their church's bonfire - they had hotdogs and smores - it was a little chilly - but we had a great time!
Harrison got a giant pickle - so he was happy!
And MK sat bundled up in her cacoon near the fire - so she was happy
Harrison and Palmer - friends - even though their hats say otherwise! :)
Here's MK the next morning before her first trip to church

After Church I took Corey to the airport - he had to go out of town for Manager training - and I wasn't quite ready to stay home by myself for a week with no help... so we decided to spend a couple days at Mimi and G's then we headed out to Nana and Papa's. Here are a couple pictures of Mimi and Millie watching HDG play in the dirt....
Sweet Millie...
Crazy HDG! :)
One of his favorite things to do outside....
Making red velvet cupcakes with Mimi and G....
This was Millie's first smile caught on camera!!! I especially LOVE the bunny ears on the bouncy seat behind her!!!! HAHA!!!!

No comments: