Monday, August 16, 2010

HDGs Birthday Fun!

I'm nothing if I'm not slow... Harrison's birthday was AUGUST 15th.... I can't BELIEVE my baby is 3!!!
On his birthday - we let him choose what he wanted to do... and he decided he wanted to go to the park... or as he calls it the "park and slide"!!
Quick family picture - after church - before the park!
Harrison and Dad on the slide
me and HDG - I love the way I used him to hide my big belly! haha!
Harrison and I holding up 3 sticks - to show how old he is!
Sliding....
more sliding....
and MORE sliding...
and Dad sliding :)
So when we asked Harrison what he wanted for his birthday dinner... his answer was "steak and potatoes"... he's only 3.... I think I'm in trouble!! haha!! :)

Then for dessert I tested out some ice cream cone cupcakes - they were so cute - and HDG loved them so much that I made them for him to share with his class at school the next day!! :)



And of course to finish off the day... there was bath time....

MAN - HE'S CUTE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

No comments: