Saturday, February 13, 2010

OU Basketball game

Towards the end of January we attended an OU basketball game... I would love to say that Corey and I are just awesome alumni that go back to support our alma mater all the time... however that is not the case! :) We went back because our friend Liz was coaching the opposing team. It didn't feel right cheering against our team... so we just cheered for Liz instead! :)

Don't tell Liz - but I think all Harrison really cared about was the fact that he had popcorn!
Liz doing her thing!
See I was paying a little bit of attention to the game too! :)
More of Liz doing her thing!
Ok - Harrison had enough basketball - time for trains!
Harrison and Owen playing... trains of course! :)
I would pay big money to know what Owen was trying to tell Harrison here! haha!

No comments: