Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our little movie star!

So this first video is what happens when you ask Harrison his name.  I swear we did not teach him this - we call him HARRISON and plan on keeping it that way - so don't go getting any ideas! :)
This happened one night - and we thought it was hilarious... nothing too exciting - just cute! :)
This last video is my favorite....  first of all you have to know that Harrison LOVES to see himself - we really have to stop everytime we pass a mirror!! :)  Anyway - when he found out he could watch himself on the display screen on the camcorder he flipped out.  Now everytime that we get the camcorder out to record him doing something he runs around so he can see himself - so to tape him doing his "smile" we had to turn the screen around so he could watch himself being taped!!!  HAHA!  Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Michael and Andrea plus Baby Dawg said...

I LOVE HARRISON!! I LOVE STALKING YOUR BLOG!!!
So glad to see you guys today! I'm sure I'll be contacting you about alot of things come June. Thanks for all your help with the thank you list. . and I think you spell just great I don't care what laura says. Love you guys and take care.