Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day at Atlanta Motor Speedway

So remember a couple of months ago when we got Papa a couple laps around Atlanta Motor Speedway for his birthday?  Well he "went racin'" at the end of July!  Here are some pictures from the day!

Yes - I took pictures in the bathroom :) hehe!





I love taking pictures of people when they don't know I'm doing it... isn't Aunt Laura pretty?!?! :)
hehe - I love this pic!

Papa looks EXCITED!


I love this kid - too cute!



here he goes....

getting into the car....

a wave before he starts the engine!
thumbs up from HDG!
Thumbs up from Aunt Laura!


Papa passed a bunch of people on the track (he even lapped someone) - here he is passing someone!

 After the laps... I think you could say he had fun!




 winners circle!

 Aunt Laura loves the jumping pictures!
This is the only one where they're all up in the air! Cute :)

No comments: