Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BASEBALL

So now that everyone is finally healthy - we decided it would be really nice to spend some time outside... at baseball games. Harrison, Uncle Bailey, Aunt Addie and I went to a Rome Braves game last Thursday - Corey, Harrison, and I went to a Rome Braves game on Saturday - and then Mimi, G, Corey, Harrison and I went to a Gwinnett Braves game on Sunday! Lot of baseball - but it was really fun!! I forgot to bring my camera on Saturday and Sunday - but here are a couple of pictures from the Thursday night game....

Aunt Laura made Harrison his own Braves shirt!!

What a big name to put on a little kids jersey!! :)

Harrison with Aunt Addie and Uncle Bailey!
Me and Laura
Harrison eatting corn - he loves this stuff!!
Harrison played outside with G on Memorial day - and he got really hot and sweaty - and he loved it!!

No comments: