Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's been a crazy week...

So I haven't updated the blog in a while - but I have a relatively good excuse! For those of you that haven't heard already - here's the update:
We got home from our nice Easter weekend on (April 13th)Monday afternoon to find that the storm from the night before had torn up our roof and ripped a ton of shingles off! So as soon as we got home we start calling roofers - trying to see if we could get someone out to tarp it until the insurance company could come and take a look. Anyway - Corey starts working on that - and since Monday is usually my grocery shopping day - Harrison and I decide to run out to the grocery store. On the way home from the grocery store a girl pulls out in front of me - there is no way I could stop - and I t-bone her. Not to worry - although Harrison was super scared (probably because the airbags deployed) we walked away totally fine! The car unfortunately was totaled! SO - I've spent a lot of time on the internet lately - but not updating the blog... shopping for a new car! BOO!!! (side note - we had JUST paid off my car about 2 weeks before!!!) Car shopping is only fun when it's your choice!!
ANYWAY - good news since then - the insurance adjuster came out to the house yesterday - and not only was there wind damage - there was hail damage... so insurance is paying for a new roof!!! YEAH!! Bad news - I'm still car less!
Ok - enough of our sad story... here are some cute pictures of Harrison!! :)


Nana and Papa have a mini trampoline at their house - and Harrison loves it!!!

Story time with Papa - isn't this cute!!
Harrison's Easter basket
He found the cars movie right off the bat...
and we've watched it EVERY SINGLE DAY since Easter!!!

My super ADORABLE - super messy kid and his big brown eyes!!


I know this one is out of focus - but I just love his little face!!!!

No comments: