Monday, January 12, 2009

PLAY TIME!

Last Friday Missy and I took Harrison and Beckham to a new "play place" called Southern Prep. It's usually a cheerleading gym but certain days of the week they pull out all kinds of play mats and stuff for little kids to play on (including a moon bounce)! They also have in-ground trampolines and a giant foam pit! I was of course really horrible and forgot to take pictures while we were there....I know - I stink - I promise I'll get more pictures next time - but here's one I got of him in the foam pit...
PS - he LOVED this place - however he and Beckham both got colds after going... BOO!!

Corey and I also wanted to take Harrison out for a family fun night before "busy season" gets crazy - so we took him to a new place called DacKids. I had heard it was like a pirate themed "Monkey Joes" - so we get there and it's a giant SAND pit!!! No kidding - there's about 4 tons of sand and balls shooting out of "cannons" - it's out of control!!! :) We seriously almost turned around before we walked in the door - but we figured Harrison would love it so we decided to suck it up and deal with the sand later! haha!! Here are a couple pictures of our adventures at DacKids...

Harrison playing in the sand...

Harrison eating the sand...

Harrison and Daddy shooting balls at the obnoxious kids (just kidding)

Harrison doing what he does best - hording!!! :)
This little chick was a BRAT - and I don't mean that lightly... she was in the little kid play area (and I'm guessing she was 4 or 5ish) - and was basically bullying the little kids!! She wouldn't let Harrison over the top of this climbing area!! Seriously - where were her parents??

No comments: