Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NASHVILLE!

So... sad story... but over Easter my nice camera broke... ever since Easter I've been using our old - small - little camera... I can't complain too much - it still takes pictures... it's just not the same. Anyway... all that to say that while we were in Nashville visiting I didn't actually take too many pictures! Good news is that we're going back in a couple weeks - and I should have my camera back then... so I'll have more pictures next time!! :)
We went up to Nashville to visit Aunt Addie - who moved up there a month or two ago for a new job... and some of Corey's childhood friends - Nick and James. The best part is that James and his wife have a SUPER cute little girl, Marlie, that is only 3 days younger than Harrison. They hadn't seen each other since they were a month old - but they REALLY hit it off. The very first night they were holding hand walking around, having super cute conversations, hugging - and even kissing!! Corey was proud!! The next morning when Harrison woke up he immediately started asking for Marlie!! It was SO sweet!!!! Like I said - I didn't get too many pictures - so here's a link to the Price's blog entry where there are some better pictures of the kids!!
Harrison and Marlie - AKA "Harlie" - with their Thomas flashlights!!
Harrison actually sat down and posed for this one!! haha!
Waiting outside for Loveless Cafe!! YUM!
BISCUITS!!!
MORE BISCUITS!!
Before we left we went to Red Caboose Park - right near Aunt Addie's apartment
It was a REALLY awesome park - HDG had a blast!
Doing one of his favorite things... SLIDING!
This is Nick's dog Rusty - jumping on HDG - haha!
Nick decided he was going to fly a kite - and HDG wanted in on the fun!

No comments: